Progress

Friday, December 18, 2009

1 down - 5 to go

Happy Friday to all! The appointment went great. I lost 4 lbs! I was really surprised to see that seeing as I haven't been nearly as regimented as I should be. Ron is down 28 lbs!! He's only been doing the liquid thing for 2 1/2 weeks since we started the Monday after Thanksgiving so I think that is fabulous! The doctor was also very pleased with his progress. So I have one month of my six month diet DONE! WAHOO! Hopefully the rest will fly by like this one did. Turns out, our surgeon also did the liquid deal for 6 weeks once...not to lose weight but as some kind of detox thing. I think he just wanted to know what his patients go through which I think is awesome. Just wanted to give an update. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments: