Progress

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!


To all of you who have lent your support so far and to those who are sharing your stories and providing inspiration to people like me, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! I hope you're able to enjoy this time with your family and friends and be truly grateful for all the blessings in your life! I'll be spending the rest of the week Christmas-ing with my family and in-laws (sigh) but will have all of you (especially Cara who is having a particularly difficult holiday season - please keep her in your thoughts) in my thoughts and prayers!

1 comment:

THE DASH! said...

Oh hon,

Thank you so much for the shout out.. you are very sweet to think of me. Getting through it at this end - one funeral down and one more to go (today at 3pm.) Once all this over with I can concentrate properly on Christmas.

You have yourself a lovely Christmas too. Enjoy.

Cara xxx