Progress

Friday, September 3, 2010

BYOC

Compliments of Drazil...here we go.

1. In the spirit of back to school time - what is your favorite school supply?

I like pens and pencils...especially different colored onesWhen I was in school, I used to use a different color pen every day for notes and then start over when I ran out of pens.  My notebooks were oh-so-colorful by the end of the year. 


2. Assume your house is on fire and the whole thing is going to burn to the ground and your loved ones are out and safe….and you have a few minutes to grab 5 things. Just five. What would they be?

  1. Wedding album
  2. Laptop
  3. I have a fireproof box so in theory, I shouldn't have to grab it but if EVERYTHING's going to burn, I guess I'd grab that (all important documents - ssn's, birth certificates) but also the girls' first favorite stuffed animal and a baby blanket
  4. The girls' little bear & mooey (they just can't live without them)
  5. Purse - gotta have the money to rebuy everythign
3. In the spirit of my new found love on vacation – what is your favorite drink – alcoholic or not?

This is tough for me.  I truly believe sweet tea is the wine of the south...I love that stuff so I could go with that... or ANYTHING with rum in it! 

4. When is your birthday (if you want to say, no year needed) and what is your Zodiac sign. Does your sign match your personality?


June 27, 1981 - I'm not ashamed to be almost 30.  I am a Cancer - the crab, with the ruling planet being the moon which I always found stupid because the moon isn't a planet.

Traits
Adaptable - YES
Moody - Certainly YES
Loyal - Almost to a fault
Attached to Family - Eh.  I could probably take them or leave them...I love my girls but time away is usually welcome.  Although, I can't imagine living far from my mom.
Empathetic - Not so much
Sensitive - A bit
Emotional - YES
Indecisive at times - Only when it come to where to go to eat

5. A little spin on my repeat question. I usually ask which blog or comment stuck with you and why? You can answer that as usual or how about just giving a summary of your week or how you feel about blogland this past week or anything you noticed…does that make sense?

Summary of my week?  Boring - work and liquids.  This is what my life is consumed with right now.  Can't wait to EAT! One thing I seem to notice is that there are a lot of blogsters trying to get pregnant.  I can think of at least 4 of the top of my head.  We're going to have a lapband baby boom before long.  It also seems that there's a lot of stress and stress eating going on around here also.  I'm hoping next week brings brighter days for people. 

2 comments:

Steph said...

Wine of the South...Ain't that the truth!! I put down sweet tea as well. Can't live without it, although I AM cutting back! :)

Bonnie said...

Uh, yea, you shouldn't be ashamed to be almost 30. You are in your prime. I loved my 30s, but am enjoying my 40s even more - will be even better once I lose more weight.