Progress

Monday, December 13, 2010

Weigh In Day - Gain

And so this is Monday...

I'm at 201 today.  1 lb gain from last week.  I'm OK with this.  Not happy, mind you, but OK.  Why am I OK?  Because I know why this gain happened.  It's not like I was the model bandster last week.  After tracking my calories, I can see quite clearly why that gain occurred.  This is definitely less frustrating than when you're doing everything right and still see a gain on the scale.  So...got a plan for this week.  Still tracking and all that, but I made it to the grocery store and actually have my meals planned out a bit.  I also know that Wednesday isn't going to be an ideal day because I have the day off with my hubby and we're going to a movie and lunch.  Indian food so nothing too unhealthy there...just gotta watch the portion.  I'm going to account for that day though so hopefully I'll be under 200 by next Monday.

Weekend was good but way too short.  I did virtually nothing on Saturday.  Sunday, we did the grocery shopping and took the kids to the zoo.  The walk around the zoo was my activity for that day...2 hours of walking around pretty much continuously.  With the kids though, it certainly wasn't a brisk pace.  LOL.  Tomorrow I'm taking the girls to the neighborhood playground.  It's 2 miles round trip. I'm going to have them ride their bikes so I can go at a good clip.  I want to do this a couple times a week not only so I get my own activity in but also so they can be active once we get home. 

Not a whole lot going on otherwise.  Gearing up for the new week.  Hope it's a good one for all of you!

6 comments:

Lyla said...

The meal planning is a good way to go. You'll be in onederland before you know it!

~Lisa~ said...

The zoo??? Playground?? Ohhhh I am absolutely jealous!! And what I wouldn't do right now to be riding bikes!!

And you WILL be at Onderland!! You're doing great with the planning, writing and taking control!

LDswims said...

You'll be in onederland before you know it. You'll probably blow well into it based on what you are doing this week!

Phil said...

Sounds like a plan. Stick to it manda, and i'm sure you'll be in one-derland at the next weigh-in...what a great milestone that will be too.

Amanda Kiska said...

Ahhhhhhhhh....life in Arizona! Must be rough!

It sounds like you've got everything under control! I bet you'll see a good loss next week!

Bonnie said...

Sorry about the gain, but sounds like you'll be down again in no time.