Progress

Friday, September 23, 2011

BYOC - Why not?

It's Friday and you know what that means - yes?  It's time for BYOC.  Bring Your Own Crazy like your life depends on it!  We answer a few questions to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break.  Copy to your own blog and ENJOY!!



1.  If you were a character on Friends, who would you be and why? 


I'd say Monica because she's formerly fat but that's really the only thing we have in common.  Honestly, it'd probably be Chandler ("the funny one") who is kind of a geek and no one really knows what he does for a living.  Yep...that'd be me.

2.  If you weren't in your current career what other career do you think you would have done?

I'd like to work in a bakery or a bookstore.  I love to read, love the smell of old books (so it'd have to be a USED bookstore) and I love to bake.  So maybe a baker IN a bookstore would be ideal.  
3. What did you want to be when you grew up when you were 6?

A doctor

4.  Do you think everyone only has one soulmate or true love? Or are there multiple people for everyone?

My mom introduced the theory of soul groups to me many years ago and as I grow older, I think that may be true.  Soul groups are those who follow you from life to life.  Those people you just meet but feel like you've known them forever?  They're part of your soul group.  
5.  Repeat question.  Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.

Real life has been just OK.  Work sucks...Hubby's work sucks...money sucks... But Hubby and I got some "us" time this week which is rare and awesome.  The girls are doing pretty good and my dad is recovering.  Life seems to be taking on a somewhat normal tilt in the family way...now if we can just get the professional stuff figured out.

Blogland - typical Chicago excitement.  Very happy for those who get to go but also jealous that I'm not going...AGAIN.  Leading up to BOOBS, the posts are all about getting ready, then it'll be dead while people are gone and then it'll be a week of everyone posting about what a great time they had.  It's almost like holiday vacation around here when Chicago rolls around but I'll survive and so will everyone else who didn't get to go.  So ppfffttt!  :p



This weekend is going to be dull.  Hubby has all day Saturday to do what he wants to do - shooting range, watching the fight that night, etc.  So it's just me and the girls...not sure what we're going to do yet but we'll see.  Sunday is a hang out day I think.  


Friday Funny:





6 comments:

Kristin said...

I wish you were coming to Chicago, it would be so nice to meet you!

But I will just get my dose of you this way!

Hugs!

Rhonda said...

Haha, the FF makes-a me laugh.

And we'll toast to you while we're there. :)

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

No way could I ever work in a bakery - I'd be 8000 pounds! We'll miss you!

Theresa said...

Great answers. I wish you were coming with us!

Dawnya said...

I would eat everything in the bakery. I wish you were going to be in Chicago. Enjoy your relaxing weekend.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Have fun in Chicago!