Progress

Monday, October 31, 2011

Haunted Weigh In 10.31.11

162.5.  You may have noticed that I have been toggling with this number for quite some time.  I have certainly noticed.  *sigh*

I have an appointment for a fill this afternoon.  I definitely think I need one.  I'm nervous that I haven't lost much, if anything, since my last appointment but Doc has never been judgey with me before so I doubt he will be this time.  And maybe being on liquids through Halloween night is a good thing...I mean...will keep temptation at bay.

So I didn't dress up this year.  One of the things I was most looking forward to about losing weight was being able to buy a Halloween costume right off the rack. Not settle for whatever they had in the "plus size" section or having to special order one online.  This year, I think I could've pulled it off, but I didn't even try.  1) Nowhere to really wear a costume this year.  2) Without a party, I just didn't want to shell out $30 plus accessories just to prove I could. 3) A part of me was still scared that the "one size fits most" still wouldn't fit me.  I tried on my witch's costume from last year (I always go as a witch to work...figure it matches my personality) and it was like 3 sizes too big.  Yay!  But it did leave me without a costume.  I'm OK with that.  Next year, come hell or high water, I'm buying a skimpy, barely work appropriate costume.  Just putting it out there.

I'm not feeling particularly well today.  I've been battling a headache (and yes, I'm calling it the same one) since Saturday.  Today I'm feeling a little nauseous but I think that's because of the headache.  I'm hoping it goes away or else it's going to be a very long day.

Tonight should be fun.  We were invited to a friend's house so the girls can go trick or treating with their daughters.  We're going to take turns handing out candy and taking the kids around.  The girls will love and it'll be nice to have an old fashioned kind of Halloween with chili and a bunch of kids running around.

That's all I got.  Hopefully I'll have at least a costume pic of my daughters up.  Hope you all have a very safe and fun Halloween and, of course, I leave you with a DEMotivator with a spooky twist:

6 comments:

Nora said...

So next year we want to see the costume to beat all other costumes! Feel better, and enjoy Halloween:)

Anonymous said...

I am already planning next year's outfit too. I am thinking Wonder Women. Fingers crossed we can pull off whatever we choose.

~Lisa~ said...

Feel better.. Can't wait to see the girls dressed up! Should be fun!! ENJOY!

Happy Halloween!

Amanda said...

I totally was excited about being able to wear REGULAR halloween costumes. But I didn't get one this year either! I ended up helping my sister paint her kitchen!!

Feel better! I still think it is all tied in to your eyes.

Andrea said...

Hope your fill went well today! Hopefully that will help with the weight loss.

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a fun night was planned! I hope it ended up going well. :)