Progress

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Exercise

So THAT'S what that feels like.  Check it out Candyland players....



I'm back baby!  I did a 30 minutes powerwalk with my girls...alternating jogging with jumping jacks or bouncing around or whatever I needed to do to keep my heart rate up until they caught up.  I sweated folks! And you know what?  It felt GOOD.  

Got me thinking...I really do MISS exercise.  What a revelation...forgot how good it felt to sweat and feel yourself get stronger.  So I'm contemplating going back to the gym.  One of the nearby ones has a $10/month deal with no contract...I'm sure there's a catch in there somewhere but it can't hurt to check it out.  Today is strength training.  I'm a little limited due to the finger thing but I'm going to do my best.  Speaking of fingers...
Down to just one finger wrapped...the discoloration is from my phone - the hand doesn't look that bad.

So I'm feeling pretty good about stuff.  Hubby is taking our taxes to be done today...nothing like waiting until the last minute.  I already know we'll get a refund from federal and owe the state.  Somehow it works out that way every year.  

Let's leave with a Hump Day Happy Thought, yes?



7 comments:

JD said...

GO PANDA!!!! Awesome!! I am enjoying sweating my ass off SO MUCH in yoga - it's such a great feeling. I get home, my hair is soaked. It's awesome. YAY!

Reggie said...

I am glad that you have gotten back into the swing of things with your exercise :o) AND I am glad to see your fingers are getting better.

RockBand Barbie said...

Glad your fingers are doing better. I STILL have not done my taxes. I always get a refund and we don't have state taxes, so I'm not sure why I procrastinate about it every single year! Last year I even filed an extension...I need to get on it this weekend.

Sarah said...

You are a superstar! xx

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Look at us with our mojo back!

Morgan said...

I am so happy to hear that you not only exercised but that you liked it! That is always such a great feeling, being all sweaty and being able to step back and say 'Yeah, i did that".

Keep that thought in your head and then next time will be a little easier to get out there and do it.

Andrea said...

Glad you're feeling better and doing good with the exercising!

$10/month, that's a great deal!