Progress

Friday, September 11, 2015

Week in Review 9/11/15

This week has been so/so.  I haven't made the best food CHOICES but I haven't grazed and I've watched the portions.  I also went to the gym twice.  I think I need to go to the gym more often to actually make it a habit.  There's a game going around facebook where you type your name and "meme" into google images search and post the first one that comes back.  This was mine.
I've decided it's my attitude about working out that needs adjusting.  My attitude about food is actually very healthy right now.  I miss feeling strong and fit though.

I'm feeling very tired lately.  I'm having a hard time getting up and going in the morning.  I'm no the only one though.  Last night, the dogs were in bed before I was.
There are two dogs here. Can you spot the 2nd one?


The girls' school bus was late this morning so I had time to do their hair.  This is a very rare thing for me as we're usually somewhat rushed in the morning and I've never been particularly "girly" when it comes to hair styling.  I've never been particularly good at it.  They liked their looks for today though.


No big plans for the weekend.  Hubby has a work event on Saturday that I'm trying to get out of.  We'll see.  It seems his work group does a lot of work events during off work hours and it's starting to get irritating.  Supposedly it's for morale purposes but if that's the case they should be doing this during work hours and not during employees' family time.  Just my opinion.  The weather is supposed to cool off a bit over the weekend so I'm hoping we can do something outdoors, maybe the dog park now that little dog has gotten her stitches out or maybe the beach.

I usually do a Friday Funny but as it's 9/11, instead I leave you with a request to never forget.




1 comment:

Amy W. said...

The hair looks great. Perhaps you can swing by my house and do the bun. I have tried the "messy bun" several times for work, but it actually takes a lot of hair spray and bobby pins to pull off something that is supposed to look like you just threw some hair in a bun.